- All complainants will be expected to submit complaints through telephone, email or visit our offices and speak to the appropriate member of staff. If you do not know who you should talk to, our Receptionist will help. Alternatively write to or email the Managing Director, also the Senior Corporate Services Officer.
- After registration of the complaint, KFSL will assess the complaint and decide whether or not it is within its mandate and scope of operations and forward to relevant authority such as CAJ (Office of the Ombudsman), EACC,
- If the complaint is within our mandate, investigations will commence in consultation with the relevant Department.
- Upon receipt of a complaint, the complainant will be assigned a case worker to facilitate follow up.
- KFSL will institute thorough investigations into complaints. In some cases KFSL may re direct complaints to the appropriate agencies.
- KFSL will seek to acknowledge written complaints within seven days of receipt of the complaint.
- KFSL will seek to acknowledge telephone enquiries immediately and respond in not more than 48hrs.
- KFSL aims to complete all investigations and close complaint cases within 90 days.
- If we cannot meet these benchmarks in your case you will be informed.
- KFSL will treat information received from complainants in confidence.
KENYA FERRY SERVICES LIMITED
P. O. BOX 96242-80110, MOMBASA, KENYA
TEL: +254 20 2118344, +254 723 664000, +254 735999906/7
Complaints line: +254 20 2609866
Clients are required to leave a forwarding contact for rectifying of the complaint.